The ARDO Calypso-to-go was recently awarded a regional finalist for Parents Choice at the Mama Magic Baby Expo which took place at the Ticket Pro Dome, Johannesburg.
The ARDO Calypso-to-go is the ideal product choice for mom’s who must return to work and wish to continue breastfeeding their baby.
It includes everything you need to be completely mobile whilst expressing.
- A double electric breastpump
- Kombikit for converting your pumpset into a manual breastpump
- Three different size breast shell inserts for the perfect fit
- Massage inserts for sore & tender nipples
- A Cooler bag with 3 x Ice Bricks included
- Breastpump Bag to store all your goodies in
- 6 x Storage bottles with lids
- 2 x Pumpsets (including storage bottle & lid)
- Spare valve
- Bottle Holder
- 1 x Pumpset bag
- 1 x cleaning brush
- 1 x mains adapter
The Calypso Double Plus breastpump allows you to gently express milk from both breasts at the same time. This double expression helps increase and maintain the milk volume.
The breastpump is compact and easy to use featuring 64 combinations of settings for the adjustment of cycles and vacuum. The settings can be adjusted independently whilst pumping, allowing for very sensitive adjustments during stimulation and expressing.
Ardo’s 400 hour warranty (or two year – whichever is better) assures the mother of a reliable Swiss-made breastpump which she can depend on.
- The electric breastpump has reduced sound level for discreet expressing (quietest breastpump on the market)*
- The Calypso Double Plus breastpump reduces expression time significantly (10-15min)
- Included is the Kombikit, a conversion handle for manual expressing when needed
- It is compact and easy to use.
- The 64 combinations of settings adjust the cycles and vacuum – this can be done independently whilst pumping to allow for very sensitive adjustments during stimulation and expressing.
- Ardo Pumpsets come with a “Vacuum Seal” technologyto provide 100% barrier against bacteria.
- In the box you will find three different shell sizes 26mm, 28mm and 31mm for perfect fit. Also included is the Optiflow which is a soft massage insert.
- Mains or battery operated
- Manufactured in Switzerland from materials that are free from Bisphenol A.
- 2 year manufacturers warranty with an extended guarantee for up to 400 hours use.
*Information on the validated test conditions and detailed test results at ardomedical.com/silence-test